addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › stash bash

stash bash

Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 22
Hi, I've suggested this as a meetup, but I thought I would also post to the group. I've got fabric going begging here. Anyone else?
Malissa L.
mlssfshn
Haysville, KS
Post #: 67
I've just had to empty my storage unit and have 30 boxes to go through myself I'd love to do a stash bash, but we'd need a location.
Kristin
user 9583108
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
That's a great idea. Shall we include patterns as well?
Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 23
Yep, patterns, too!
Susan M.
user 5794175
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
I have a large space available at my office that we could use. It's at 183 and Burnet. Would that work for you guys?
Tracie
TracieH
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Good idea! I haven't been to one before though...how does a swap usually work? Thanks!
Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 25
Well, what I'm planning to do is, take some stuff to the swap meet, and take NOTHING home. I have a little quilting, a little apparel, and craft fabric (like chenille bedspreads I acquired for some crafty purpose that never ended up happening). I need to clear some stuff out, and I thought I would do it this way rather than dump it at St. Vincent DePaul.
Tracie
TracieH
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Excellent plan. Someone will have to take something home though..
A former member
Post #: 58
I WANT EVERYTHING. DONATE TO MEEE! HAHA. Only because I just bought me a sewing machine, and I NEED some fabric but haven't found stuff I liked or just don't have the time to shop because my 17 month old Oliver doesn't like to stay still in a buggy! I'm available Wednesday & Thursday's without babysitter, any other days just let me know the date and I'll find a sitter. OR BRING HIM! :)

Cheers,
Chloe'
Leslie
LeslieLawson
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Count me in!