add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Wednesday's Sewing With Style Meetup

Wednesday's Sewing With Style Meetup

Roseana A.
Austin, TX
Hi everyone,

If you're getting this message, it's because you RSVP'd "yes" to Wednesday night's Meetup at 400 Bowie at 6:30 pm for a fabric and pattern swap. It doesn't matter if you're giving, or just taking, at this event! I'll post a sign on the front door to let you know you have found the right place.

When we first announced this, we had neither a venue nor a date, and yet we had several answers in the affirmative. But, your plans change sometimes. If you would, please take a moment to decide if you're really still a yes for this event.

Please feel free to bring a snack and/or a drink of your choice to share, as it looks like we have a nice group coming.

A former member
Post #: 62
I was wondering if anyone would like to car pool? Just so my husband can have the car while he is home with the baby. I live on W. parmer lane off of 620. Thanks to anyone who could help out. I will also contribute some money for gas!