addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Angry Birds Halloween Costumes - Will you vote for mine?

Angry Birds Halloween Costumes - Will you vote for mine?

A former member
Post #: 1
I created these Angry Bird Costumes and now come to you my fellow needle-pushers biggrin Asking you to take a peek and if you like, I would love love struck your VOTE. Of course, I would love the $$ prize, but a new Bernina would be awesome! And, the prize money would not doubt go towards a new machine anyway so either works!

Thank you.

Angry Bird - Green Pig

AND

Angry Bird (Red Bird)

You MUST click the red VOTE button at the linked page.

Thank you!! Thank You!

Gloria