addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › New to Me Machine - brother LB-6770 PRW

New to Me Machine - brother LB-6770 PRW

A former member
Post #: 2
PLEASE tell me I'm in good company out here! I just bought a sewing/embroidery machine off Craigslist! So, I'm done shopping for ME for Christmas ... well, I might need a presser foot or two or some other accessory. I've been wanting to learn to use a computerized machine and this seemed just enough challenged to learn on. Now, need to get my impulse buying (sewing searches) in check!