Sewing with Style Message Board › Favorite independent pattern companies

Favorite independent pattern companies

Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 38
Hi guys,

What are all your favorite independent pattern companies? Even if they have only published a few designs?
Susan M.
user 5794175
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
Love Style Arc. The shipping is high (they're in Australia) but the patterns are really well drafted and the designs are really cool
Susan K.
moonthirty
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Cake, Sewaholic, Dixie DIY!
Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 39
Really attracted to the pant designs for some reason.

Love Style Arc. The shipping is high (they're in Australia) but the patterns are really well drafted and the designs are really cool

Angela
AngelaSo
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I totally am in love with Deer and Doe patterns. I'm currently working on the Datura blouse.
Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 42
I totally am in love with Deer and Doe patterns. I'm currently working on the Datura blouse.
Never heard of it! Send links!
Christi F.
user 96785252
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1
Vogue Vintage
Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 43
Okay, I just bought the Sureau and Reglesse dress patterns -- for my daughter, not me. I think she will love them!
David and H.
user 7088194
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
I have been looking at SEW CHIC on etsy... she has some interesting ideas.
Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 44
I have several of them. I was making one of them this spring and Susan was helping me fit it. I haven't finished it. But I really like some of the designs a lot. I saw the designer and her clothes at ASG year before last. Her clothes were very pretty and made only of the best fabric.