addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Private Lessons Wanted to Help with Sewing My Wedding Dress

Private Lessons Wanted to Help with Sewing My Wedding Dress

Kara J.
user 103514982
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello. I'm looking for someone who has experience sewing with a variety of different fabrics such as lace and satin to help me adapt my mother's wedding dress to match my style. I have pictures of me wearing my mom's dress as well as images of the dress I'd like it to become that I can send to anyone who is able to offer the lessons. I'd like to do most of the sewing on my own, so I can learn along the way. You can read my profile to learn more about me. Thanks so much!
David and H.
user 7088194
Austin, TX
Post #: 16
Kara, I can teach private lessons... Have worked with Austin Fashion week doing Stephen Moser's collection... and have about 40 years of sewing experience, and well as some group teaching and private lesson experience...Contact me if interested, and we can speak... I live in South Austin. Heather.
Malissa L.
mlssfshn
Haysville, KS
Post #: 83
Kara, I've sewn almost anything you can imagine. I've show collections at Austin, Houston, and San Antonio fashion weeks. I've taught group and individual sewing lessons. I come to your space. I currently manage a drapery work room so I'm available after 7 or on the weekends.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Kara,
I teach sewing classes, tutor, and I also do bridal transformations. You can check out my work at spinsta.net.