Sewing with Style Message Board › Fitting buddies

Fitting buddies

Susan M.
user 5794175
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi, it was great to meet everyone last night. It was fun to hear everyone's stories of how they got into sewing. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up regularly (say once a month or so) to be each others fitting buddies. We could bring in projects we're working on and help pin and adjust - you know the kind of stuff you just can't do on yourself.
Shauna S.
tumbleweedtucson
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 17
It was super nice to meet you too Susan! I agree with you that it is a great idea to have a fitting buddie when altering or fitting clothing. I would like to encourage you to start a regular meetup for fitting and altering garments. I would like to offer the use of the First Samples studio to work in. I am going to make you an official organizer so you can send out emails and organize fitting meetups. I've put a document in the "Files" folder at the left to help guide you in pulling together some fitting meetups. If there is anything else I can do to help get this on the way, please let me know!

Shaunasmile