addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Best Patterns of 2013

Best Patterns of 2013

Roseana A.
sewrose
Austin, TX
Post #: 55
http://sewing.pattern...­

As always, my good friend Diane wrote the best patterns of the year post for PatternReview.com. I really look forward to this every year. The Scout, the Archer, and the Anna occupy 3 of the 10 slots! Everyone have a read!!!
Susan K.
moonthirty
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 11
I always look forward to this list too! I haven't made many of them, but a couple went on my wish list. ;) Could not agree more with the Scout and Anna inclusions, and I'm sure I'll feel the same about the Archer once mine's complete... :)