addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › 4 Bags Full - Sewing Patterns

4 Bags Full - Sewing Patterns

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Seamsters - I recently acquired 4 bags full of old patterns from the daughter of an elderly talented seamstress whose sewing days have come to an end. She was put into an assisted living facilty specializing in Alzheimers. Her daughter didn't have the heart to just throw away the patterns and wanted to see if she could find any other seamstress who enjoyed the craft/art like mom, who would want them. So, I have 4 bags full. I'd love to let anyone pick through them and take whatcha want. Any suggestions or interest? I'm not asking for anything in return. Just trying to assist in fullfulling a wish. Thanks.