addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › where do you live?

where do you live?

A former member
Post #: 115
maybe it would help to get some us together if we find people close to us that can get together and help each other out. I live east 51st close to 183 just past mueller...i could do a small meetup here one day.. i could use some help. im a beginner that has made a few small handbags, aprons and wine bottle bags ... but im no good at patterns and i need help with the buttonhole function (and others) on my machine...
A former member
Post #: 23
hey there... i live in south austin. manchaca rd/ben white area. i too would like some help with getting my machine started and such.

i've offered to do some beginner meetups at my place. let me know if you all would like to take me up on that offer.