Sewing with Style Message Board › Do you want to keep Sewing With Style???

Do you want to keep Sewing With Style???

Antoinette P.
user 4688389
Austin, TX
Hello Austin-area seamsters / sewists / fashionistas / style hounds / clothes lovers (did I miss anyone?) --

Just wanted to let all of you know that Austin's favorite sewing meetup group, Sewing With Style, is back with a vengeance!!! Shauna Smith did an amazing job of growing this little group really big over the last two years, and she asked me if I would become the group's new Organizer. This weekend, I gladly accepted! So this meetup is not closing after all. biggrin

I've been an asst. organizer since the group began, and I've had the pleasure of meeting many of you at various meetups. It has been a few months since the last meetup and all of us organizery types plan to announce the next one soon. Please stay tuned, and in the meantime, do visit the Message Board and let us know what kinds of Meetups you want to attend. There's an open thread right here: http://www.meetup.com...­

I hope you've been sewing a bunch! It's good for the soul! And if you have been silent, lurking, please accept my invitation to de-lurk and get vocal. We want to meet you and know what's on your mind for Sewing With Style!

Thanks and see you soon,
Antoinette