addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › New Meetup: Project Runway Season Six Premiere Social!!!

New Meetup: Project Runway Season Six Premiere Social!!!

Antoinette P.
user 4688389
Austin, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for Sewing with Style!

What: Project Runway Season Six Premiere Social!!!

When: August 20, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Cafe Mundi
1704 E. 5th Street
Austin, TX 78704
512-236-8634

Big thanks to Susan Borton for suggesting this Meetup, and to Tina Sparkles for suggesting the location! All Sewing With Style Meetup members are invited!!!!!

Cafe Mundi is amazing and has welcomed our meetup with open arms to share in the Project Runway love! Please RSVP so I can let the owner a week ahead of time approx. how many people to expect. If there aren't too many of us coming, we'll watch indoors on the flat screen, but if many of us are coming, she will look into using the projector outside to accommodate the larger crowd.

Even though the show starts at 8 (I believe -- always hard for me to read those TV listings with diff. time zones) it would be awesome to see you at 7, get Meetup members acquainted/ re-acquainted, make sure we have a seat, etc. Will you be there? Please RSVP carefully so we can give Cafe Mundi an accurate head count.

I was thinking about asking everyone to wear something specific so fellow Meetup members could easily be identified, but what? White shirts? Should we all dress up as Tim Gunn? Wear prosthetic pregnant bellies to be like Heidi? ;)

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­