addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Last Night's Non-Meetup!

Last Night's Non-Meetup!

Kristin
user 9583108
Austin, TX
Hello, everyone!

Our friend Jeanie forgot to keep The Common Thread open for our Pattern & Project Review Meetup last night! She switched calendars last week and not everything she had transferred over. She sends her sincere apologies! Traffic was so bad on my end of town that I didn't get there until just before 6:30.

So if you would like to reschedule for NEXT WEEK, which would be Tuesday the 10th, Jeanie is all for it. This will enable Antoinette, Roseana, and Andy to join us, too. Otherwise, we will wait until next month (Dec. 1).

Please let me know if you'd like to join us on November 10th at 6:30.

-- Kristin
laurel
user 8167558
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi Kristin,
I don't have a dress pattern, but I'd love to come and meet everyone. I have an idea for a great holiday dress, but have to either find or attempt to create a pattern for it. Jeannie has this beautiful green raw silk fabric I'm dreaming about.
Laurel