Singles in the City Party, Fri 26th July, All Ages, The City, London
A tailored, sophisitated event for executive professionals based in and around The City. You are invited to join 100 vetted guests at the very exclusive private members club: London Capital Club – in the heart of The City, London – on Friday 26th July.
Guests are vetted (yes, that means you too!) or headhunted to ensure similar backgrounds of all attendees thus increasing the likelihood of matches. See guest criteria below.
The social event will have a main room for mingling with other guests and private rooms for mini-speeddating, live matchmaking and more. Expect a busy, fun evening with plenty of opportunites to meet other people in a sophisticated environment.
We are catering to ages between 22 – 45 years old [Note: Our tailored events ensure that you interact with your age group], whether you want to have quiet drinks by the bar as you chat to other guests. If you have any concerns with regards to coming on your own, rest-assured we have plenty of activities to keep everyone active and interactive. All interactive games are optional.
We advise you to avoid disappointment by booking your ticket in advance at your earliest.
BOOK ONLINE NOW!
Dress code: Suited & Booted. Dress To Impress!
Main Room: Music, Drinks, Partying & More! Mini-Speed dating Live Matchmaking
- What’s Live Matchmaking? We are working behind the scenes in a run up to the big day! Some of you will get picked out and matched with another guest for a mini-date. Cool, huh? Interested? Join our new Pop Up Speeddating Facebook page so that we can easily find you (to see what you look like and who we can match you with)
A tailored, Elite Event for executive professionals, please note that each guest for this event will be vetted. To attend you MUST fit the following criteria:
- You are an Executive Professional. For example lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs, financiers, CEOs, senior managers etc.. We are constantly delighted by the breadth and variety of our attendees.
- Age ranges: 22 – 45. [Note: Our tailored events ensure that you interact with your age group]
- Commit to proactively engage with other single guests, even if you do not wish to take party in any of the activities on the night and simply prefer to mingle with other guests at the bar.
- Dress code: Suited & Booted! No trainers!
About The Venue
London Capital Club is an exclusive private club catering to the modern business professional, with a reputation for excellence and personal service. It is a reputation firmly based on preserving the most worthwhile aspects of a traditional City Club, whilst responding to the demands of today’s business life.
Strategically located in the City of London, The Bank of England is just a short walk away, as is Lloyd’s of London, The London Stock Exchange and the major British and international companies and financial institutions. The Club is also conveniently situated for mainline rail services from Cannon Street, Liverpool Street and London Underground and DLR stations at Bank and Monument.
More Information About This Event
1. “What is Live Matchmaking? How can I participate?”
Fancy a mini-date with a guest we handpick for you? Then listen out for announcements on the evening (or you might just be handed a letter upon registration telling you where and when to meet your mystery date). We cannot guarentee that you will be picked but you can increase your chances by helping us help you by first registering to our Free Matchmaking service and then liking our Pop Up Speed dating Facebook Page so that we can see what you look like. It’s simples!
2. “Can I take part in the mini-speed dating and if so, will I be taking part with my age group? How do I know if I have any matches?”
Our tailored events ensure that all scheduled mini-speeddating sessions and Live Matchmaking are all of similar age groups. You are handed scoresheets at the beginining of the session which you hand back to your host with your three top choices of dates at the end of the session. You both will be contacted within 48 hours (workdays) ONLY if you are a match.
3. “What if I do not take part in any of the activities?”
That’s the beauty of Pop Up Speed dating. We treat you like adults – do what you want to do! However, we encourage all guests to be as interactive as possible whether you take part in the evening’s activities or simply chill out at the bar. We do our bit and we expect you to do your bit! Whilst activities are going on that you are not particpating in, we expect you to be talking to other people.
Need to know more? Go to FAQs
Right, now you know everything there is to know about this event, book now whilst tickets last. Please note that tickets generally sell out a month in advance (particualarly for women). BOOK ONLINE NOW!