Please Join me for this free hands on workshop designed to teach you techniques for building strong connection with others.
You will walk away with a clear understanding of how we and our unconscious decide to trust and connect with others. We will learn tools that allow connection to occur naturally between two people.
These tools are great for:
· Making strong first impressions.
· Increasing your social network.
· More engaging interaction with others.
· Turning that first date into a second or third date.
· Building new relationships.
· Helping others open up to you.
· Gaining trust.
· Conflict resolution.
· Work relationships- with a boss, colleague or employees.
· Personal relationships- with friends, family and love ones.
· Interviewing or being interviewed - skills we all need in our trying economic times.
You will walk away with a clear understanding of:
• How Neuroscience plays an integral part in rapport, effective communication, and building strong relationship and connection with others.
• How we and our unconscious mind decide to trust and connect with other people. We will learn tools that create situations that allow others to open up to us and us to them.
• We will develop a better of understand of human behavior through Meta Programs “behaviors”. Meta Programs determine how we solve problems, motivate ourselves, make decisions, manage time, buy things, our effectiveness with tasks, and how long we stay in a job or relationships.
***Space is limited - RSVP'S are a must.
See you there!