The Red Lantern: Bay Area Asian Cinephiles Message Board › IMPORTANT! New AMC ticketing policy

IMPORTANT! New AMC ticketing policy

Alby
Alby
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 29
Greetings, Cinephiles!

As the Red Lantern and Asian movies themselves become more popular, I've realized that the way we organize events must adapt. The first of these changes has to do with our hosting of screenings at AMC Theatres.

From here on, I'll be bringing no more than 20 discount passes with me to each AMC screening -- regardless of how many members have RSVP'd -- and will offer them strictly on a first come, first served basis. This way, I avoid being stuck with unredeemed passes meant for those members who, regrettably but invariably, either cancel at the last minute or no-show.

I will, however, offer members a way to guarantee themselves discount admission: You can prepurchase a discount ticket(s) through PayPal at the time you RSVP -- a new feature that I'm instituting for AMC screenings. Prepurchasing also serves as insurance against a screening sellout.

Thanks for reading, and see you at the movies!

Alby
Kenna
user 37296492
Alameda, CA
Post #: 1
Hey, Alby-
I have AMC discount passes of my own. I'd like to bring them to pay for my tickets. Will that work?
Alby
Alby
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 30
Sure, Kenna. But I'd advise cashing in your passes ahead of time for the more popular picks -- we got sold out of a screening recently.

Hey, Alby-
I have AMC discount passes of my own. I'd like to bring them to pay for my tickets. Will that work?