Announcing a new Meetup for Under 40 BAAAG (Bay Area Asian Activities Group)!
What: BAAAG goes Hiking: Part II: Carson Falls Hike
When: Sunday, May 23,[masked]:00 AM
Fairfax, CA 94930
What is great about this waterfall?
1. It is close to San Francisco or East Bay. (It takes about an hour by car to the parking lot.)
2. The hiking route has great views of Mt. Tamalpias, San Pablo Bay, and San Rafael-Richmond Bridge.
3. The distance of hiking is around 3.5 miles roundtrip. (Not too short, not too long.)
4. There are rocks and open spaces where we can have a picnic.
5. Dog friendly. (On a leash is better since there are some poison oaks outside of the trail.)
6. Yellow Legged Frogs live in the pools. http://www.yelp.com/biz/carson-falls-fairfax
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Under40BAAAG/calendar/13275142/