SF Asian Socials Message Board › New Meetup: BAAAG goes Broadway: Wicked

New Meetup: BAAAG goes Broadway: Wicked

Garland
user 6181187
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Under 40 BAAAG (Bay Area Asian Activities Group)!

What: BAAAG goes Broadway: Wicked [RSVP by March 3rd]

When: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:00 PM

Where:
Orpheum Theater
1192 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-512-7770

Please read carefully:
[RSVP by March 3rd]

This is in effect an interest list for people wanting to see Wicked at Orpheum Theater on Wednesday, March 31st at 8:00PM. In order to maximize savings, we need a group of at least 20 on a weeknight. After the list shows at least 20 people interested, you will need to pay $40 for each ticket (via check in the mail or by Paypal) to lock in your spot. The seating will be balcony and the tickets will be distributed before the event. The length of the show is 2 hours and 45 minutes with a 15 minute intermission. Dinner before the show is a possibility. Please indicate interest in the RSVP questions.

http://www.shnsf.com/...­

Instructions:

• RSVP here by 3/3/2010. Be sure to answer the RSVP questions.
  • Once 20 people have RSVPed, you will be asked to pay $40 via Paypal or check in the mail. I will send an e-mail indicating how.
  • Tickets are first come first served. Please pay promptly so I am able to purchase tickets earlier.
  • If I am unable to get 20 people to pay, or I am unable to purchase group tickets, I will either offer a reschedule or a full refund.
  • Please note that group seating will not necessarily guarantee we will all sit in the same area. We will in all likelihood be broken up into smaller groups.

Description:

WICKED is the untold story of the witches of Oz. Long before Dorothy drops in, two other girls meet in the land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. WICKED tells the story of their remarkable odyssey, how these two unlikely friends grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch.

Orpheum Theatre San Francisco, CA

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­