|Sent on:||Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:52 PM|
New games this month! Well, actually, almost all of these were actually available last month, but I failed to notice them and their awesomeness.
- Witch's Girl won first place in the annual Spring Thing competition! It's a cute CYOA stateful maze. http://ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=zp26o8weiphxjlby
- Ryan Veeder has released a new tiny game about exploration and memories, Wrenlaw. http://rcveeder.net/if/wrenlaw/
- Aaron Reed released 18 Cadence, a "storymaking platform that lets its readers explore the history of a house through the hundred years of the twentieth century." http://aaronareed.net/18-cadence/
- Juhana Leinonen released Ex Nihilo, a short choose-your-own-deity piece. http://nitku.net/if/exnihilo/
- And did we ever play the hilarious "Russian" CYOA Parody, You Will Select a Decision, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy? http://selectadecision.info/
See you there! Be sure to RSVP so we know how much food to get.
When: Saturday, June 1,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment
Oakland, CA 94612
This Meetup repeats on the 1st Saturday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.