#SFMySQL Meetup Message Board › Never Talk To A Recruiter Again!

Never Talk To A Recruiter Again!

Jason W.
user 12816611
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
I say this because I hired and trained many recruiters for 15 years. I know from personal experience that innovation is necessary. We need to eliminate “smash and grab” recruiters from influencing the Web Engineering market in the city of San Francisco. A group of Web and Product professionals are disrupting the way recruiters currently work.

Passively review opportunities, and respond only to ones you choose with no hassle and no commitment. This platform will remove the “middleman” by implementing the feedback we’ve received from your peers over the past two months. A few highlights:

1. View exclusive opportunities not posted Craigslist, Indeed, etc.
2. Jobs sorted specifically for you with the frequency you select.
3. Relevant opportunities "shown" to you like never before.
4. Hyper-local focus on Web and Product opportunities in the city of San Francisco.
5. Jobs with legitimate employers who have been screened for viability.

Send an me an email with "TalentHeroes Launch List" in the subject line for addition to the list. Please verify your name and preferred email address in the body of the email. You will receive confirmation of your addition to the launch list within 48 hours. The launch group is being capped at 1,000 Engineers.

Thanks for joining our effort to disrupt the way recruiters currently work!
Jason W.
user 12816611
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 13
Quick update: We have relaunched our site as Ongig.

Check it out to see job postings like never before.

We would love your feedback. Thanks!

Jason