addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

#SFMySQL Meetup Message Board › Important details changed: NoSQL Roundup

Important details changed: NoSQL Roundup

Mike T.
mtougeron
Group Organizer
Concord, CA
Hi everyone, please read the following updates about the NoSQL Roundup tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

First, and most importantly, there is a new security policy at the Microsoft location that you need to be aware of. We need to provide a sign-in sheet to the security desk prior to the event and all attendees MUST bring a photo ID that matches your RSVP name on meetup.com. I know this is an inconvenience for some of you who use an alias on the site and I apologize for it. Without getting into the pros/cons or aliases on the interwebs we need to respect the wishes/policies of our hosts.

Second, the doors open slightly later than I originally though, at 5:30pm. The presentations will start at approx 6:30.

Third, there will be no live streaming of this event but there will be a high quality post-production recording available after the event. This is because we were finding that the live stream was lowering the quality of the post-production recording and we were not able to resolve this in time for the event.

Fourth, there will be food & beverages provided during the social hour between 5:30 and 6:30pm.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!

Thanks,

Mike

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing: http://www.sfmysql.org/events/25509711/­

Door open: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 5:30 PM

Talks start: 6:30pm

Where: Microsoft
835 Market St Ste 700
San Francisco, CA 94103

RSVP limit: 80 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Me