addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

#SFMySQL Meetup Message Board › AMAZING OPPURTUNITY

AMAZING OPPURTUNITY

A former member
Post #: 1

HI MY NAME IS DANA ROSS, I'M GOING TO KEEP IT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

START UP WEBSITE OUT OF NEW YORK AND SAN FRAN. SERIOUS OFFER ON A PROJECT THAT HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT FOR YEARS AND HAS SERIOUS FINANCIAL BACKING. DON'T WASTE MY TIME, IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE AND ARE AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD. OUR KEY DEVELOPER HAD TO WALK AWAY DUE TO SERIOUS PERSONAL ISSUES. INTERESTED ? SEND ME A MESSAGE OR AN EMAIL iginc@yahoo.com. OBVIOUSLY THEY NEED TO BE WELL ROUNDED AND HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH MYSQL. THIS CAN BE A SHORT TERM POSITION OR A LONG TERM POSITION, TOTALLY UP TO YOU. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ANYONE THAT'S INTERESTED... ; ]

~ DANA