#SFMySQL Meetup Message Board › Principle Data Mining Engineer: Behavioral Targeting & Search Technology

Principle Data Mining Engineer: Behavioral Targeting & Search Technology (MS or PhD) South Bay

A former member
Post #: 18
I have a key, urgent opening for a principle data mining engineer who has worked in either search, behavioral targeting, web analytics. This company is already the largest Video Ad Network in India and has relationships with numerous key publishers and clients. Further, they are the first company to do video advertising on the iPhone.

This position is a key position for the company as the company has only 8 employees and they will be in a great position to be acquired in 2 or so years as they already have a significant jump on the competition. There is a huge upside to becoming part of the team at this time.

This person will be a principle engineer, applying their expertise in data mining, search, behavioral targeting and related technologies. Please let me know if you have interest or if anyone you may know might be interested. The salary is very competitive. Finally, I am offering a $1000 referral fee as well. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Lisa

lisa at stafftopia dot com
208 720 2433