addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

#SFMySQL Meetup Message Board › Sr. or Lead MySQL DBA for soon-to-be acquired 5 yr startup in the financial

Sr. or Lead MySQL DBA for soon-to-be acquired 5 yr startup in the financial district

Marta D.
mdaglow
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 3
Hi,

I had recently spoken with my client’s VP of Engineering who is looking for a top MySQL DBA at the Sr. or Lead level. This company is a rapidly growing, next-generation direct response product company that focuses on creating high-quality branded consumer products marketed through online media channels. They develop leading brands within large consumer categories by selling best in class products through a subscription-based model that consumers replenish month after month. The company works with multiple suppliers to create quality products marketed direct to the consumer. They are located in San Francisco.

If you see yourself as a technically competent Sr. or Lead MySQL DBA who would enjoy working with an exciting startup (they expect to go public in the next few years) and love working with smart and amazingly competent people, please feel free to contact me.

My client has a fun and exciting culture of accomplished professionals, provides an exceptional vacation/paid holiday allowance, 401(k) plan, commuter benefit (Section 132) Plan, employer paid health, dental, vision benefits (dependents covered at 50%), Employee Assistance Program. walking distance from public transportation/BART. Salary ($90 - 120k) and stock.

Contact

Marta Daglow