Catalina Island Sailing Trip
Just Upgraded to LARGER BOAT !!
October 3rd – 6th
Annual Buccaneer Day’s Island Party
(adding more information daily)
The Boat Belize 43
* * *
Aarrrgh, mateys! Come celebrate the 24th Annual Buccaneer’s Weekend. Don your best pirate attire and set sail for Two Harbors on Catalina Island, for a fantastic weekend of treasure hunts, costume contests, great food, live music and a lot of fun. This is an annual event that usually draws over 1000 pirate decorated sailboats from as far as Oregon, Mexico and Hawaii.
Our trip departs from Long Beach harbor, Thursday morning 11 am, sailing to Catalina, 4 days, 3 nights on Catalina, then returning to Long Beach Sunday 2 pm.
Guests may arrive Wednesday afternoon and stay on the boat Wednesday evening. You may also arrive Thursday AM before 9:30 am (at the boat). Plan travel accordingly!
For more information about Bucaneer's Weekend...
Google Two Harbors Bucaneers Day
See the YOU TUBE Party Video of Buccaneer's Day Click HERE
See another YouTube video Click HERE !
Dolphins under the boat on the way out last time !! Click HERE.
The Boat and Toys - Belize 43 (big wide and stable!)
- 4 Double cabins, plus 2 single births, ample storage room
- 2 Full bathrooms with 2 hot showers
- Full Galley: All kitchen accessories, gas stove, charcoal-BBQ, refrigerator, freezer, plates, dishes, utensils
- Cockpit cushions, trampoline netting between hulls
- Rear swim steps with hot water rinse off area
- Inflatable dinghy with outboard motor
- Sailing and Navigation: Self-tailing winches, furling jib, knot-meter, depth sounder, GPS, wind-point & speed, radar
- Stereo/Cassette, speakers throughout, TV with DVD,
- Bimini, Dodger, 110 vac power, generator, anchor windlass, twin diesel engine
- Diving and snorkeling equipment
The Belize 43 yacht you will be sailing on !! Big, Wide, and Stable - Top of the line Luxury
Upper deck dining and galley area.
Lower deck bathrooms, lounging and private births
The Belize 43 has abundant deck space !
Santa Catalina Island is a relaxing 3 hour sail south west of Long Beach California.
Temperatures will be between 70 and 80 degrees with sunny conditions.
Alternate accommodations, camping and hotels are available on the island. The island has many beaches, trails, and bus service to Avalon town.
Santa Catalina Island has served as the location for the filming of over 500 motion pictures, documentaries, television programs and commercials over the past 90 years.
Activities: Kayak, hike, bike, party, snorkel, volley ball, costume contest, fishing and oh yes.. SAILING ;) Click HERE for info!
Catalina Golf Course[masked]), massage and spa, movies, para sail, scuba dive, shop, snorkel, tours, or simply relax and enjoy being on the boat, and the clear water and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
(OCT 3 - Oct 6, 2013)
- Fly or drive to Long Beach CA Wednesday PM (or Thurs AM)
- Rendezvous at the boat and harbor located at 429 Shoreline Village Dr., Long Beach, CA 90802
- Board the boat and set sail for Two Harbors Catalina Island (3-4 hour sail)
- Enjoy unlimited use of the boat and all island activities 4 days
- Sail back to long beach, fly back to Bay Area
- Trip Deposit Due by August 15th ($350)
- Unlimited use of the 43 foot catamaran for 4 days
- Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner (on the boat)
- Use of yacht dingy with motor
- Mooring / anchorage at Two Harbors
- Diving and snorkeling equipment on our boat
- Various beverages on the boat
- Air Fare, shuttle, cab, shore food/drinks or shore activities (Flights from OAK to Long Beach ~ $120 Round Trip)
- Taxi, or bus to Avalon, ancillary shore activities, drinks/food on shore
Secure your reservation now! CLICK HERE for payment and discount options.
$585 Total Price per person.
Contact Brad Alvis at: