addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

FREE Sailing - Sausalito

Greetings all - I am a part owner of Serenity - a Seawind 1160 Catamaran - and will be taking her out this Sunday, March 2, 2014.  Sorry for the last second availability but that's how it works in the charter world.  While the forecast is for little wind on Sunday, there is still no reason not to be on the water! 

Departing Sausalito at 11:00 a.m. - Return usually by 4:00 p.m.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP and arrive on time.  (Hint - if the end tie is empty, it's after 11:00 a.m.)

Please wear deck shoes (non-marking, no black rubber soles)

BYO Drink, lunch and some food to share.

Sorry – No RED Wine (that was a really bad day....)

Beer and soft drinks in cans please.

You will also want to bring layers of clothing and a warm jacket.   Sailing gloves are a plus when hoisting the mainsail!

Join or login to comment.

  • breckdavis

    Awesome Yacht,Captain ,Crew & weather for sailing,Turned out to be great breezy day around 17 knots ,will no rain on the water,Thank you again Captain,Made my birthday on the 4th special,look forward to the next time,Regards Breck

    1 · March 2, 2014

    • breckdavis

      let me know when you do your friday night sail,i am only 30 minutes away,Thanks

      March 4, 2014

  • breckdavis

    Great skipper,Catamaran & Breezy Day on the Bay

    1 · March 3, 2014

  • A former member
    A former member

    The weather is a bit wetter than I'm comfortable with.

    March 2, 2014

  • JEB

    It appears that the forecasters were wrong and the weather is giving us both rain and no wind. I will still be at the boat and make a go/no go consensus decision at that time. If you are already inclinded not to come, I understand.

    March 2, 2014

6 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy