addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SFBayCafe Message Board › A Pretty & Easy Yosemite Backpacking Trip This Weekend

A Pretty & Easy Yosemite Backpacking Trip This Weekend

Randy
MorganHillRandy
Morgan Hill, CA
Post #: 12
Hi All,

I'm lucky to have a Wilderness Permit for 5, with 2 openings remaining for the Tuolumne Meadows High Country, and you're invited!

It's just 5 miles one way and only a 200 foot elevation gain...great for novice backpackers. Scenery and greenery and flowing water are attractions; do you want to trout fish or learn how to? I can provide guidance, plus some basic backpacking essentials.

We leave the Bay Area very early Friday AM. Food and gear preparation, bear protection, logistics, etc. need to be discussed A.S.A.P.

You must be willing and able to do the hike carrying some weight, and to be compatible with others and also independent. You need to think, commit, and plan...then experience Yosemite in a fine way! Contact me now...408-828-3348!

Happy trails,
Randy