Hello everyone, my name is Justin and I own Bad Zero Games, a “pop-up” style game store. My love for board games was rekindled last year when a friend brought Lords of Waterdeep over for a game night. About 2 months ago, I started hosting a game night at my home in Fairfield and quickly realized that we needed a game store in the area. I decided to start a pop-up store rather than a full ‘brick & morter’ so that I can offer lower prices, change up the locations each month (or bi monthly should there be interest), and help to foster a killer gamer community in Fairfield (and make some new friends along the way). I hope it’s okay to post this, if not, let me know.
On Sunday, July 13th, I am hosting our July pop-up store game day in Suisun City at the Hampton Inn and Suites.
Admission is $5.00. With your admission price you get:
• Access to my ever-growing game library (close to 50 games!) play them all for just your admission cost!
• %20 off the retail price on every game and accessory we sell
• $5.00 off any purchase of $25.00 or more
• Bring your own games to play with others! Can’t seem to get a game on the table in your game group? Bring it with you!
• Game all day, from Noon to 10:00pm!
• Free Wifi!
• Air Conditioning!
• Cheap snacks, water and soda, (or bring your own, I’m cool with that too)
You can check out my library at http://www.badzerogames.com/our-game-library/ , bear with, the site is still under construction!
I hope you all can make it. If you have any questions, etc… feel free to contact me at [masked]