Are you ready to close the year tax wise?
Are all your deductions in place?
In this lecture CPA Wesley Fachner will teach attendees about real estate and taxes and will help you make sure you are ready for tax season before the year ends. Wesley will cover the following topics:
- Passive Activity Rules
- Active Participation and Material Participation
- Real Estate Professional Rules
- Suspended losses and capital/ordinary losses
- Real estate as tax shelter/reduction
- Recapture of deprecation on sale
- Federal & CA capital gains vs. ordinary income tax
- Deferral of tax:
- Installment Sale
This meeting is BYCP (Bring Your Own Coffee & Pastry)
Parking is free but parking lot can be crowded. Make sure you come few minutes early!