addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Any good boarding recommendations?

Any good boarding recommendations?

Craig O.
user 31080762
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
Unfortunately, I am traveling to Las Vegas from 8/30 to 9/4 and don't think bringing my bully is a good idea to a place that hot even if it's air-conditioned.

Wondering if anybody has any good boarding recommendations as my go-to is booked full.

Jean F.
user 12547761
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
We use a fantastic place for boarding our bully. They are called Vintage Kennel Club and are located in Sonoma. A short trip, but well worth the drive because the dog loves it. They have nine separate areas that they accommodate the dogs in where they can play with other dogs. At night they are placed in individual crates. They also make the dogs behave for them. Info. about them at www.vintagekennelclub.com
Craig O.
user 31080762
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 3
We use a fantastic place for boarding our bully. They are called Vintage Kennel Club and are located in Sonoma. A short trip, but well worth the drive because the dog loves it. They have nine separate areas that they accommodate the dogs in where they can play with other dogs. At night they are placed in individual crates. They also make the dogs behave for them. Info. about them at www.vintagekennelclub.com

Awesome, thanks!
Kona
KonaSF
Daly City, CA
Post #: 17
SF Hound Lounge does boarding as well, and they encourage a lot of socialization. Not sure if they'll board not fixed dogs, but they're one of the best Doggy Daycare services in SF (they don't kennel a dog all day in a crate). http://sfhoundlounge....­
A former member
Post #: 2
My name is Christiane and I offer luxury dog sitting from my home in Oakland Hills. Your pet is guaranteed pampering 24/7. I have a doggy door and fenced in back yard and your dog can either sleep on my bed or on luxury dog bed beside my bed. Guaranteed your dog would never be loved more by anyone else while you are on business or vacation. I also offer free pick up and drop off service.
$50.00 an overnight at my house
$100.00 an overnight at your house
(special rates for extended stays - 10 days or longer)
Call Chris at 510 495-5954 for availability
References Included