The San Francisco English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › You really dont know your breeder until shit hits the fan.

You really dont know your breeder until shit hits the fan.

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello fellow bulldog owners.
J have the greatest pleasure of owning the perfect English Bulldog.
His name is Sir Humpheries and like you words cant express the love this dog has brought into my life.
Humpheries not to long ago developed a problem urinating.
I brought him to the vet that was highly recommended to me (not here on this discussion group).
After two long agonizing weeks of going back and forth to the vets, I realized my Humpheries health was only worsening and the really only thing I had to show for this two weeks is a $1,500.00 vet bill and an almost neverous break down.
No Iam not here to point fingers name-names boys and girls.
This was an education for me at my expense and hopefully this wont happen to you.
In despair I called the breeder were Humpheries came, again Iam not going to name-names to protect the innocent this woman knows who she is.
She really steppedup to the plate in a moment of need and literally saved his life you see because of the medicine they prescribed him.
My point is be very careful who you take your beloved bully to and though some times breeders are referred to as "puppy mills" I think the difference is when you have a breeder who will go way out of their way to makes sure your dog lives a long healthy life and is all ways there for any questions or even in a moment of crisis.
The breeder again who I will not name here, Realized Humpheries wasn't going to get better from the surgery recommended by my vet insisted on Sir Humpheries to come back to her farm in Nebraska where she had her vet come in on Sunday labor day weekend and perform the emergency surgery.
I think actions speak louder than words and I will for ever be in her debt.
To me this goes way beyond a good breeder.....
Again Boys and girls be careful out there when purchasing a English bulldog and be Very Careful who you choose to take your dog for medical treatment.
sincerely,
John & Humpheries
A former member
Post #: 6
I for got to mention the part about the breeder having the vet pick the dog up personally at the airport and drive 5 hours to Nebraska and perform the surgery... Iam truly in grateful to have these people in my life as I am sure you would to and no I am not making this stuff up........
For Ever grateful,
John and Sir. Humpheries
A former member
Post #: 4
So glad that this story had a happy ending! Sir Humphries is a cutie.