The San Francisco English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Help me find Lucy a Good Home....

Help me find Lucy a Good Home....

Seth
user 8431455
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 1
Hi There fellow Bulldog lovers,

It is with great sorrow and a heavy heart that I am writing to you today. My 8 yr old female English bulldog needs a good home. Due to circumstances beyond my control I can no longer give Lucy the life she is accustomed to and deserves. I have taken a new job that has me gone from home 90%+++ of the time.. Lucy, is accustomed to interaction at least 75% of the day.

About Lucy: She is 8yrs old, Rad Brindle oat, 44-45 lbs, No Health problems and walks up to 2 1/2 miles a day. She gets along well with all people. including children, loves small to medium sized dogs however she does not necessarily get along with large breeds, and tends to bark at them in passing. She does get along with Cats though..

What I need is a person or family willing to spend the quality time and provide her with the love and affection she needs. I will conduct a home inspection and if for any reason her new adoptive family or person can no longer care for her I will take her back and go through this process again.

Please call me ASAP since my time is with her is running out and I need a quick solution before I will have to do the most awful thing an owner as to do surrender her to the SPCA..

415-314-6069..

thank you for taking the time to read this
Seth
user 8431455
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 2
I want to personally thank each and everyone one of you who called sent emails and inquired about helping Lucy and I out. This group is simply amazing and besides the commonality of loving this breed the members of this group have another trait kindness and generosity... While I am a bit heartbroken over loosing another loved one this year, I take great solace in knowing that a Gulf war veteran who served in the Unites States Marine Core saved another life Lucy's.

Mike you are a good man and If you have not attended a Chrissy Field meet up you should considering the people of this meet up are a some great folks. Being that Saturday was the Cores birthday and Monday is Veterans day I personally will be paying my respect to your past and current service as well as those soldiers before us and those that come after us for providing us the freedoms and liberties most if us take for granted