The San Francisco English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Vet that specializes in bulldogs

Vet that specializes in bulldogs

Darcy
user 24373162
Tracy, CA
Post #: 9
Good evening to everyone! This seems to be a hot topic on the forum, bulldog vet. So I live in Tracy and I am willing to make the commute to a good vet. Currently I have a great vet, however he does not work with a lot of bulldogs. Recently I switched my bulldogs food and now he has started to get these bumps on this back. He only had two and I have been putting lotion on them,but now he is starting to get another two. I would prefer to bring Dino to a bulldog vet. So please if you could provide me with some vet names and hospital names and locations I would appreciate it!! Also if you could all tell me what you feed your bullies, that would be great too. I feel like the bumps on his back are a direct result from switching his food. Thanks to everyone in advance!! Have a nice night.
Yvonne
user 32301922
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Sr Schuwach at Avenues Pet Hospital- the best. The bumps could be anything. A lot of bulldogs don't do well on grain foods or chicken. Try salmon. Best take bully to vet for a diagnosis