addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
bogusbreeders
bogusbreeders
San Francisco, CA
i recently purchased a puppy by a breeder that i heard had a good reputation. SKYMEADOW FARMS. i recieved a puppy that was very sick, saturated in diarrhea, large round worms and parasites present and he was very dehydrated. he was shipped from Freeland Washington to Santa Barbara California with a health Certificate stating he was healthy same day and he was so sick i had to take him to the vet immediately. has this happened to anyone else by this Breeder? iam now out over $2000.oo and a sick puppy and no pedigree paperwork! does anyone know of SKYMEADOW FARMS reputation. This nighmare shold never happen to anyone. tinasad crying
A former member
Post #: 2
I am sooooooo Sorry! I never had that happen to me no. But I did have that happen to me with a cat that I bought from a breeder. When I bought my bulldog I researched for 6 months before I bought him. I waited until I found breeder in my area (San Francisco) to get one because a. I was not going to have someone "ship me a puppy" and b. I have to choose the puppy myself in person. Thats really the only way to know if the breeder is reputable. I'm sorry you have to go through with that.sad
A former member
Post #: 2
WOW - we got our Bulldog (Mugsy) from a breeder in Alambama - Mallard Point Bulldogges -and it has been nothing but worms and parasites! He's been treated for Coccida, Ringworms and now whipworms (which are not common in this area, mainly in the South). I agree that the next time we do this, we are going to pick our puppy from a breeder we can see and see the kennels -very important! Our poor baby cannot even attend puppy school b/c of the whipworms. Anyway, sorry to hear what happened to you.crying
A former member
Post #: 1
Sorry to hear what happend to you. I got my Bulldog from a breeder in Washington. Maggie was also shipped and I had her checked out the day after she came. I also made sure that there was a health money back or another pup. Did they offer that to you also???? I am sorry to hear of your bad experiance. I would contact the breeder and see if they can do something. This breed is known for having medical problems, so it is better to start off healthy........crying crying
sarah
user 110241892
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Has anybody else had a negative experience with Skymeadow Farms?
Karen S.
user 9838120
Novato, CA
Post #: 40
Tina- I'm very sorry this happened to you. I raise and ship pups (trip around the sun bulldogs), you can look me up on Facebook (and on the meetup), my reputation stands for itself. Please call me 308-350-1689 (or text), I can help you. You have rights and by law they (and the vet who signed that USDA health cert) have to make this right for you. Karen