Weather permitting, we'll meet on Sunday for the dogs to play. There is a chance of rain. If it's raining that afternoon we'll need to postpone. Fingers crossed for nice weather Sunday afternoon. If you have any questions, or want to call me the day of the event, my email is [address removed] and number is[masked] 1503.