San Francisco Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › Christmas Party Photo Album

Christmas Party Photo Album

Jeannette
jfunbio
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 68
Can one of the moderators please create the album? I don't think regular members can create the album to put the pictures in but if I'm wrong then please let me know how. I checked the "help" section but couldn't find anything.
Jeannette
Kate S.
www.3Chis.com
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 497
I can do it when I am home in the afternoon. I can't seem to create one via the Iphone.
Thanks! Kate
Corina
ZeausZira
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 259
Hey Jeanette,

I'm not sure since I have an organizers view but from the event page, under the title 'Photos of this meetup' - there should be a link 'Add photos'. This link should create the folder automatically... the folder is created by event not something the organizers need to create. Or you can go from the Photos link on the left navigation, there should also be an 'Add photos' link under the title area and from there select the folder for the correct event.

Everyone can add photos! We all want to see them so it should be available to all... if not please let me know and we can see what meetup can do about it.

Thank you!
Corina
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone,

Here is the link to the the blog post I put up covering the event. I got a bunch of good pics and any of them can be downloaded from Flickr.

http://blog.fidofacto...­

Be sure to check out this month's Fido Factor contest. We're giving away a dog friendly weekend at Shilo Inns.

See you at the dog park!

Garrett
www.fidofactor.com
www.twitter.com/fidofactor
www.facebook.com/fidofactor