addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › Pretty Girl (Baby) - R.I.P.

Pretty Girl (Baby) - R.I.P.

Michele
PoochParkWear
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 15
This is so hard for me to write - baby passed away on Monday 4 October at 8.30 in the morning from IMHA, she has crossed over the Rainbow bridge to doggie heaven, RIP my sweet darling little girl who Mommy will always love, I am heartbroken here, If anyone has any pictures of her to share or a memory would love to receive them, you may email me direct to :

sales@poochparkwear.com

Be Safe
Michele

crying
A former member
Post #: 4
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, i can feel your deep love for baby from your words. I know she loved you just as much, in her doggie way. I remember how the love can burn in your heart when a dear furry friend passes over. maybe baby will lead you to another doggie who needs the kind of steadfast love that baby enjoyed. blessings on this profound journey.
belinda
Michele
PoochParkWear
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 16
Thank you for your kind words Belinda
Cheecho
user 11145653
Castro Valley, CA
Post #: 2
We are sorry for your loss of the Beautiful Pretty Girl (Baby).
Lesley B.
user 12793994
Napa, CA
Post #: 1
So Sorry Michele.
You are in my family's thoughts today.
Please accept our wishes of better times ahead for you.
Lesley B.
user 12793994
Napa, CA
Post #: 2
Take care of yourself Michele. Good bye sweet puppy, were all thinking of you. We'll all see you someday at that great Meetup in the skysmile. I've only been to three meetups but will scan my pictures of your love and post any I find. Was she there in September?
Michele
PoochParkWear
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 17
Thank you Cheecho for your kind words xx
Michele
PoochParkWear
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 18
Thank you Lesley for your kinds words and thoughts, we were there in September and would appreciate it if you had pics that you could share with me - you may email me at sales@poochparkwear.com

Michele