The SF Edtech Meetup by EdSurge Message Board › UX Designer Looking for Opportunities in Edtech

UX Designer Looking for Opportunities in Edtech

Philip P.
user 48046202
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I'm passionate about creating meaningful and engaging educational experiences. So much so that before I got into user experience design I joined some friends in attempting our own edtech startup.

If anyone knows of any good opportunities to collaborate with an awesome edtech team, let me know.

Thank you!

Philip
Karen S.
user 35946332
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Philip,

I am interested in talking with an UX Designer that has a passion for EdTech. My company is focused on K-12 mobile learning environments. I am located in a Chinese/American Incubator in Santa Clara, because my interest is edtech delivered through mobile application, I do have an international in focus. I'm a professional developer for the Partnership for 21st Century Skills, which is state standards in 17 states including California, expert in common core and was a professor of teacher Educational Technology at two colleges. Let me know, if you are interested in the mobile learning space, I would love to meet. Thanks Karen
Philip P.
user 48046202
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Karen,

I replied to your reply through Meet Up's email feature.

Philip
Erica W.
user 47307682
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Hi Philip,

I would love to learn more about your experience and work. Do you have a portfolio or site I could look at?

I run a startup making educational software for kids about the brain. We are about to embark on a new platform and are looking for a UX designer to collaborate with.

Best,

Erica