|Sent on:||Friday, December 17, 2010 1:02 PM|
Entry Web Engineers – Work for a profitable startup that has a very successful web 2.0 product in the marketplace.
Would you like to work for a company that is doing amazing work in the web 2.0 space? Have you taught yourself how to program at a very young age, enjoy working with very smart engineers and known for being a top coder? Are you an out of the box thinker and along with your coding you’ve done some exciting things in your life? You should read on:
· This profitable startup is looking for top entry engineers. You don’t necessary need to have a degree (although if you do – this is fine too!) This could also be your first professional job (although we would look for someone with 1 – 2 years of experience).
· You’ll work as a coding generalist and tackle a variety of coding work at all levels. You are strong in C or C++ and you would like be given the opportunity to program in PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, among others etc. (We would also love it if you had some web language experience.)
· You’re well-known from your friends for your ability to work hard and have fun.
· You like working a flexible schedule (onsite and working at home during the day).
· You want to be on the ground floor of something big and have your stock options as well as decent pay that will be worth something.
If you’re curious, please feel to email me your resume and cover letter explaining why you are so right for this role to:
Marta Daglow at [address removed]
Daglow Consulting Group
PO Box 948
Ross, CA 94957
Recruit | Retain | Inspire