add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › SF Creative seeks start-up business counterpart

SF Creative seeks start-up business counterpart

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone!
I've got a background in art direction and game design and I want to start a company but I don't know the business end of gaming at all. If you have been thinking of wanting to start a gaming company and need to find the artists and programmers, than look no further. I know lots of people that are game designers, artists and programmers and they are all waiting for me to start a company, the only missing piece is a business partner. So if this sounds interesting and you would like to talk about it further, contact me. I'm looking to start my own company in the next two years and I want to plan it out now. The genre I would like to go would be 3rd person action rpg using the unity engine or possibly the unreal sdk.

Please only reply to this posting if you truly know the business end and have experience and are passionate about creating a great team and making great games.

Tony Maligno