addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › Who are the top 10 Android Games Developers in the Bay Area?

Who are the top 10 Android Games Developers in the Bay Area?

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi - I would be interested to know in your opinion who are the leading Android games developers in the Bay Area by either number of downloads or range or titles..or simply their games are good. I would welcome your opinion ...although you can't nominate yourself!
Many thanks
A former member
Post #: 9
Storm8's android studio is probably one of the top: TeamLava

BionicPanda, the studio founded by Charles Hudson has some successful games on Android.

Finally, ngmoco :), most widely known for their iOS success, has started the move towards Android with some levels of success.

I would suggest you contact Paul Chen at Papaya (he's located at the Parisoma offices), they have A LOT of data on Android.
A former member
Post #: 8
Many thanks Japheth- Much appreciated. Our CEO, Dippak Khurana is in San Fran for the next week and I am trying to arrange meet ups with the Developer community, big or not-so big in the Bay/Silicon Valley Region. We are sponsoring some meetup groups (which I think amounts to beer and pizza!) but going forward we are sponsoring big exhibitions and events to spread the word about Vserv's Android Adwrapper technology and Ad Network. We recently sponsored and exhibited at Droidcon, London and Will be doing the same at AnDevCon, San Fran.
Please come along and say hello at our stand !

Once again many thanks,
Laith
www.vserv.mobi
A former member
Post #: 10
Hey Laith,

Your CEO would probably enjoy the YetiZen public demo day. Our accelerator is showcasing all the game company startups from this year. The event is free, here in SF, and you can register here:
http://www.eventbee.c...­

-Japheth
A former member
Post #: 11
I can also intro you to the android devs I mentioned above...
A former member
Post #: 12
Perry Tam from Storm8 is speaking on February 23rd:
http://www.eventbrite...­
A former member
Post #: 10
Many thanks Japheth- Unfortunately I cannot make that presentation as we are preparing for MWC Barcelona. However, Vserv.mobi are exhibiting at GDC all week and AndevCon in May so hopefully we can have an opportunity to meet up with Developers at those events and introduce our J2ME, Android and W7 App Wrappers to you.

Have a great event and hope to meet soon.
A former member
Post #: 14
Hey Laith, send me an email, i want to connect about sponsorships: jdillman@yetizen.com

thanks!