addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › Need one game programmer to join our team.

Need one game programmer to join our team. You don't need to quit your current job.

A former member
Post #: 19
Just be ready when I get angel funding to do a big project. Would you join us when the time comes to be a co-founder of a company to conquer the online game industry?

Your skills must be able to lead a team of other game programmers to create online multi-player games platform.

What is your reward for joining? You could be a billionaire within the next 2 years. We have to know you have the talent to lead a team of programmers to write these multi-player online games and smartphone platform games.

Funding will come within the next 2-3 months. We are not in a hurry yet to get funding but we are looking for the best talent upfront when we start this project off the ground. Once we find a few more talented programmers, we are going to kick some asses. Zynga is one of our targets. Trust me, we can take out Zynga.Their games compare to ours is comparing kids games and adults.

I could reveal anymore details due to trade secrets. I only reveal these details to angel investors or venture firms. Sorry about that. But if you join us and let us know about you, we will let you know some small details to get you interested in joining us. Our first business venture is not with gaming but with auction type website to take out Ebay or take major marketshares away from Ebay. We have what it takes to do this.

So, you can see the rewards for each cofounders could be into the billions of dollars and fast also because we can write the codes quickly. Angel investors are hungry for disruptive technology.

Ming.