San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › The Meetup last night

The Meetup last night

Casey H.
caseytron
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hello Bay Area game developers,

I would like to apologize on behalf me and my fellow organizers for any confusion and wasted time with the meetup last night. We always like to make it a good experience for people that take time out of their busy lives to meet and spend time with fellow game developers.

We have been going to Jillian's for years every 3rd Tuesday of the month. They have my phone number and contact information however issues with our scheduled meetup were not relayed. I called in the morning to verify the status to find that the venue was booked. We tried to remedy the situation however we probably could have done a better job about it and we are sorry for it.

I and the fellow organizers of this event will do our best to not have a repeat of this month's situation. Thank you once again to all of the members of the group for coming out each month and bringing your expertise and friendly attitudes.

On another note, we would love to continue to be a resource to developers large and small in the Bay Area. If you have a new game coming out or project you want to share with the group please let us know. I would love to see more games demoed at the meetups and help be a source of spreading the word. We do not do traditional advertising or job postings however you are welcome to use our message board for that. As always, please email me or the other organizers with ideas or suggestions.

Thank you again for your time,

Casey