San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › New Speakers and Panels Announced for the Digital Media Law Conference in Sa
|A former member||
The conference will commence with keynote speaker Mick Bobroff, partner in Ernst & Young’s Northern California Technology practice, examining revenue recognition models for the sale of virtual goods. Additionally, speakers will address a range of vital topics at the Digital Media Law Conference, such as protecting intellectual property, contract negotiation, digital music licensing and consumer privacy.
We believe that the conference would be particularly relevant and benefit the members of your group because the speakers will provide actionable insights into mitigating liability and risk in some of the key areas facing businesses in the digital media industry today.
Here are some of the additional speakers currently scheduled to present:
• Gabriel M. Ramsey, Orrick
• Seth Steinberg, Digital Arts Law (formerly Lucas Arts)
• Victoria Libin, Viacom (MTV Networks)
• Ira P. Rothken, Rothken Law Firm
• Sean F. Kane, Esq., Kane & Associates LLC
• Dan Lee Rogers, Ambition Production and Management
• Annie Lin, The Rights Workshop
• Ned Hearn, Law Offices of Edward R. Hearn
For more information and to register, please visit http://digitalmediala....
Hope to see you there!
The TriplePoint Team