addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › party for my start-up D2S Games

party for my start-up D2S Games

Beth
user 3984100
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
We're having a Sneak Peek/Break the Code party for my new start-up D2S Games - and I'd love for all the community in the Game Dev Meetup to come on out and see our new platform and cool new games. We're providing free food and drinks and a fun "Break the Code" contest with prizes. Our hosts at Sports Basement are also providing 20% off all purchases for players at our event that night!

Here's the official invite:

http://d2sgames.com/welcome/event­

And here's the details:

D2S Games: Sneak-Peek Party at the Sports Basement

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM (PT)

San Francisco, CA | Sports Basement Grotto

Hope to see you there!