San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › Game Studio Seeks Experienced Producer
|A former member||
Flying Wisdom Studios (www.flyingwisdomstudios.com) seeks an Experienced Producer!
This position is a part-time, hourly contract position with the potential to ramp up into a full-time position.
The producer plays a critical role in the production process at Flying Wisdom Studios and is closely involved in all aspects of the game production process, from client interaction, creative concept development, and engineering project management to marketing, budget, and product launch.
Successful candidates will have experience in video game, new media, web / interactive, and social or mobile software development. Candidates should be interested in creative, technical, resourcing, and publishing aspects of the mobile and social space.
• Actively manage game development priorities including budget, design, scheduling, resourcing, and marketing.
• Work with engineering, art and design teams, set expectations and meet project deadlines both internally and externally.
• Create and ensure all project documentation is organized and understandable by all relevant parties.
• Serve as the liaison between internal engineering and art teams and external vendors and clients.
• Experience in game design, communications, project management, art or engineering for interactive media or entertainment
• Experience leading software features, projects and groups through creative and technical problem solving.
• Understanding of product plans and development schedules.
• Exceptional communication skills.
About Flying Wisdom Studios
Flying Wisdom Studios makes games as a function of unparalleled innovation. Founded in 2008 by three successful industry veterans, development is driven by their exclusive collective insights into virality, social mechanics, and trans-media storytelling. FWS prides itself equally in the creation of independently developed intellectual property, and in the quality of the games they produce for well-known clients like National Geographic, Lady Gaga, George Romero, SGN, and ngmoco:). For more information on Flying Wisdom Studios, please visit them online at www.flyingwisdomstudios.com.
E-mail cover letter, resume, links to online portfolio (if available), and references to email@example.com. Include your name and “Producer” in the subject line.