addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › Mid-Senior Android Developer || San Francisco/San Mateo || Profitable Social

Mid-Senior Android Developer || San Francisco/San Mateo || Profitable Social Media StartUp

A former member
Post #: 2
I don't know if this is the best avenue but I wanted to reach out to the entire android meetup to see if anyone is on the market looking for an exciting job opportunity:

I am working with a company in the Peninsula that is looking for Mid-Senior Android developers to a social media startup that is already profitable.

Competitive Salary, equity and great benefits like work from home on Fridays.

We are looking to do interview early next week.

If you are interested please contact me either via email: Zach.Nadler (at) jobspringpartners.com
Or by phone: work - 415.904.8000 cell - 650.619.9553

Thanks,