Good morning - Just a few quick items:
1) Next Sunday is a second pancake social - My hope is that you will attend and meet those families who could not attend last Sunday.
2) Pancake social will happen the 3rd Sunday of every month. My intent is that we meet for Pancakes and then head over to Dolores Park and let the kids play.
3) Please email me ideas as to what your and your family would like to do. As we move into summer, I'd like to arrange a few group BBQs outdoors. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN THINK OF A GREAT LOCATION TO HAVE THE BBQ.
4) Our Family Coalition provides on-going workshops with some great topics. If you have a moment, please sign up on their Listserv. If you are attending an event, let me know and I"ll create a meet-up event for other parents to attend. I'll try and limit the amount of calendar items. www.ourfamily.org
5) NightOut April 11th. I have 12 committments. Please RSVP if you are attending. I need an accurate headcount so I can ensure we are seated together and how many tables we will need.
Please let me know if you need anything from me. I look forward to getting to know you and your families.
Please note: I'll be away for military training from March 15 - April 5, 2013 and will have limited access to computers. Best way to reach me if you need to is via email or voicemail.
Meet other local Bay Area Gay Dads and their families!
Our kids will be able to interact with other families with gay dads. We'll have a chance to talk about the joys and challenges of parenting in general and we'll be able to share the unique experience of raising kids as gay dads.
The goal is to keep the meetups informal and easy. We visit some great Bay Area spots to go with the families... and even a few "Dads Night Out" events!
Sign up today to get all the updates and we'll see you at your first meetup!