is this coming Monday and Tuesday! Training and lunch tickets are sold out, but there are still a few conference tickets left. Lots of former #sfhtml5 speakers are on deck:
If you register using code SFHTML5_15, you'll get 15% off. See you there!
- Paul Irish will talk about Yeoman, the new client-side stack to build beautiful webapps
- Steve Souders will talk about solutions for the 40-60% of users who visit your site with empty caches
- Christian Heilmann of Mozilla comes all the way from England to speak about broken promises and pushing standards where needed
- Our own Peter Lubbers will be presenting "HTML5 Postcards from the Bleeding Edge"
- James Halliday, author of 184 npm modules, will talk nmp on the server and in the browser
- And over 80 other speakers discussing Backbone, WebSocket, node.js streams, HTML5 video, Sass, touch, HTTP 2.0, mobile HTML5 apps, client side storage, WebGL, responsive design, 3rd party tags, JS testing, the history API, and more.