Happy Halloween! I have a bunch of exciting treats (no tricks) tonight:
- Tune in tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 a.m. PST for the second episode of The Breakpoint with Paul Irish and Addy Osmani on Google Developers Live. Ask and vote for questions at http://goo.gl/pIvza
- DevCon5 is back! See details and coupon codes below.
- This Saturday's Web Platform DocSprint is "sold out," but you can still get on the waiting list (make sure you register on the EventBrite page): http://goo.gl/R5XKM
And... if you don't know what WPD is yet, check out this video: http://goo.gl/Hd22v
- Video from Divya Manian's presentation about Web Standards is now up: http://goo.gl/yjNYU
- Our November 20 Meetup will be posted in the next couple of days, so stay tuned for that. Steve Newcomb (famo.us) will be the speaker.
- And finally, in the spirit of Halloween, check out the HTML5 Pumpkin template (brought to you by Kaazing)--it's from last year, but still fun: http://goo.gl/tc8r9
More about DevCon5:
DevCon5 and the WebRTC Conference and Expo are taking place November 27–29 and the agendas and speakers were just announced. Below are links for a 75% discounted registration for both events:
Note the 75% discount code is SFUG12. The cost for a member to attend either event is $198.75. This offer is only good until November 9.